- As a Solutions Architect, you will be playing a key role in accelerating these customers cloud migration journeys
- You will be required to apply your experience in inventorying existing infra and applications, applications and/or underlying technology migration, operations and data migration and data management to build high quality migration roadmaps for a large variety of workloads.
- You will be required to build cloud-optimized architectures, scope and execute migration POCs including infra, OS, DBMS etc.
- Help customers inventory their existing infra and applications, gather performance data and interdependencies between the various components.
- Help create a roadmap for AWS cloud adoption based on the above data and the customers business priorities and constraints
- Work with the cloud economics team to draft the TCO based on solution and migration roadmap
Experience & Qualification:
- Overall over 10 years of experience in hands on IT such as end user environments, implementation agencies etc.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in IT infrastructure migration, software re-platforming, systems administration, or migration software vendor solutions for the cloud.
- Strong knowledge of AWS Cloud
- At least One large migration project (At least started though they may be in-progress).
- Experience in a broad set of technologies related to applications and IT infrastructure migration
- Strong customer facing skills
- Strong public speaking and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of working with extended virtual teams who can be part of a larger migration effort