This is a very strategic role for Exavalu. Insurance Leader will be responsible for overall growth of the Insurance practice. Person should be capable of visualizing the big picture & bring efficient &ground breaking solutions tcomplex problems. Will be responsible for leading the business growth and competency growth in insurance technologies.You should hold an Insurance domain or tool certification and should have managed implementation of large insurance projects.
- Lead & Manage the Insurance group
- Deep Understanding of Insurance domain and Insurance Technologies
- Experience on Mobile / Web, SaaS, Cloud Native or Multi-tenant Architecture
- Person should build, nurture and lead team collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of Guidewire Project execution
- Strong Functional Knowledge of Insurance Industry frameworks
- Manage Insurance Practice, in terms of People, Revenue, Growth
- Your responsibilities will include
- Lead Enablement
- Thought Leadership
- Tools, Solutions & Accelerators
- Partner Management
- Collaborate with GTMarket Team twrite winning proposals and coming up with Solutions Themes, leading the Estimation Models sthat we can grow the Market Share
- Collaborate with the other practices tdevelop Enterprise solutions
- Manage Utilization, Cross Training, Enablement functions
- Develop referenceable customers
Someone who is a People Leader, Thought Leader, Communicator, Collaborator, Result Oriented and Team Player.
Experience & Qualification:
- Insurance Industry or Tool Certification is a must.
- Educational background, preferably in computer science or engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus