- Managing program delivery with team distributed across locations.
- Lead Program / Scrum Sprint Planning
- Mentor / Lead / Facilitate Effective Sprint Grooming
- Manage technical team including but not limited to architects, tech leads, developers, QA engineers, administrators and provide them the necessary support to ensure that the final deliverables meet the functional and quality requirements of our business.
- Provide guidance and assistance to development teams regarding integration functionality, e.g. Web Services using SOAP vs REST, documentation of integration patterns, and prototype of integration patterns in standard technologies
- Translate user requirements into effective solution architectures
- Manage and oversee day to day activities of team and ensure adherence to Exavalu’s standards in project execution methodology
- Meets regularly with members of the development teams to track the progress
- Provide visibility to product owner on the status, costs, and risks in delivering project
- Develop and continuously improve/optimize delivery process for sustainable, scalable and repeatable solution delivery.
- Works directly with client business and IT management to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives and deliverables.
- Communicate project progress by producing project status reports to executive management and make recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify possible crises and devise contingency plans
- Provide estimates for all resources required to achieve project goals and manage assigned budget throughout execution of project
Experience & Qualification :
- 10+ years of experience in PMP and Agile project management practices.
- 2+ years of experience in Agile Scrum or Scaled Agile
- At least 2+ years of experience in implementing Web Service integration solutions (e.g. REST, SOAP, Node JS, Event Publication and Correlation Strategies, Microservices)
- Experience in implementing solutions based upon integration technologies (e.g. MuleSoft, Kafka, TIBCO BW, Apigee) would be an added advantage
- Understanding and hands on experience in the SDLC and project management methodologies (e.g. waterfall)
- Track record of driving Agile adoption and creating self-sufficient project team culture
- Agile Certification would be an added advantage
- Ability to develop, mentor and provide leadership to project teams
- A problem solver, self-starter and proactive personality
- Ability to communicate at all appropriate levels: Team, Management and Executive
- Strong communication, negotiation, influencing and conflict resolution skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience