- Understand and document/model the customer’s business process, business requirements, and business rules. Translate these items into user stories/use cases.
- At least 7 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- At least 6 years of experience in hand’s on application development experience in Pega PRPC v5.x/v6.x/v7.x and Pega frameworks.
- Should be certified CLSA ( Part 1 & 2) in Pega PRPC v6.x/v7.x
- At least 3 years of experience in either J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), web development (JSP/Java script/CSS), .Net or any object-oriented programming language.
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- Works in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage scope and risk
- Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements and commits to Customer Success.
Experience & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution
- Will consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 8-10 years of experience with Information Technology and 5-7 years of experience with Pegasystems
- Certified in Pega Systems
- 2-3 Successful Pegasystems Implementation Experience
- Experience with insurance business preferred
- Create or update documentation including architecture diagrams and design documents (i.e. Solutions Design Document) in support of development efforts. Estimate development efforts and provide guidance on development timelines
- Experience in scheduling and debugging
- Solid understanding of Pegasystems processes, approaches, methodologies and development lifecycle.
- Strong ability in root cause analysis of issues, resolving testing issues, and driving issues to closure
- Conduct code reviews with peers to ensure each increment adheres to original version as designed in the user story (or Process Definition Document) and adheres to highest quality standards
- Respond to support inquiries for use-cases to make quick repair to keep use-cases running in production
- Participation in the Pegasystems Center of Excellence (COE): help define and drive application standards across the Pega platform
- Excellent analysis, solutioning and verbal/written communications skills