To augment our salesforce.com consulting practice, Exavalu is currently seeking to hire a Salesforce Architect to support our projects in US. The Architect must design, develop, and articulate solutions based on a customer’s strategic business and technical requirements. The candidate will work with a variety of people (program managers, technical peers and business partners) to ensure that maximum value is delivered to clients. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment.
The candidate must possess superb communication, analytical and time management skills. In Addition, he/she must demonstrate ability and desire to continually learn new technologies in a changing environment; analytical and problem solving way of thought; overall resilient, flexible, and enthusiastic personality
Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrated track record of major solution architecture contributions in a large enterprise.
- Lead the implementation with responsibility for the delivery of the architecture designs and solution strategy
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com), certification preferred.
- Use deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution architecture and analysis engagement for major initiatives
- Applied knowledge of SFDC and CRM processes including Sales, Services and Marketing functions
- Very strong leadership and influence skills – demonstrated ability to influence program partners to meet project and program objectives.
Experience in providing program oversight and solutions architecture for salesforce.com applications. Excellent analytical, technology, communication, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience, certification preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication to technical audiences, non-technical audiences, and senior management.
- Strong relationship management skills.
Experience in Salesforce with end-to-end implementation in the following areas:
- Solution Architect experience on implementation projects using Agile and Iterative approach
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design
- Force.com platform experience, including the limitation of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits)
- Evaluation of Salesforce.com with 3rd party solutions
- Salesforce.com Certifications (Salescloud/Servicecloud)
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
- Supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and tools
Applicant must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years direct experience in all aspects of developing and implementing CRM or salesforce platform applications.