We are a looking for a Salesforce Architect/Team lead who can drive the product into future meeting enterprise release management expectations of Force.com applications as well as engage with our existing clients , understand the business requirements and translate them to requirements for the product.
- Salesforce subject matter expert with at least 6+ years of experience which includes min. 2 years of architecting enterprise Force.com applications.
- Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force, Chatter, Apex Data Loader etc.
- Have directly involved in managing the releases of various salesforce applications – with deep-dive understanding of packages and change sets .
- Have hands-on experience working with Salesforce API [ Tooling API , Metadata API, Canvas , Rest/ SOAP API ,Bulk API etc.,]
- Have hands-on experience in developing and architecting enterprise applications on Java / J2EE platform
- Strong Problem Solving and communication skills
- SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV, other
- Must have been part of publishing at least 1 app on AppExchange and understanding of App Exchange security review requirements
- In-depth knowledge and experience in developing Salesforce1 Mobile solutions (Apps).
Experience & Qualification:
Applicant must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 7 years direct experience in all aspects of developing and implementing CRM or salesforce platform applications.Solution Architect experience on implementation projects using Agile and Iterative approach.
Experience in Salesforce with end-to-end implementation in the following areas:
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design
- Force.com platform experience, including the limitation of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits)
- Evaluation of Salesforce.com with 3rd party solutions
- Salesforce.com Certifications (Salescloud/Servicecloud)
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
- Supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and tools