- In-depth knowledge of key processes in industry-specific solutions (e.g. Quote to Bind, FNOL, Claims, Renewals, etc.)
- Strong experience with Vlocity Development Skills – Omni Script, Data Raptor, Cards, Templates.
- Strong experience on CPQ, EPC, Vlocity OM, Integration Procedures
- Process modelling tools and best practices and Data modelling.
- Ability to conduct design reviews, make recommendations for improvements and ability to follow-up for customer success.
- Strong experience on Salesforce Integration, APEX Classes, Lightning Components.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers or delivering a functional demo.
- Experience with Salesforce platform skills in an administrative/developer capacity and a detailed understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and architecture.
- Must have 3+ Years of implementation experience on Vlocity.
- 3+ years’ experience of working using Agile development techniques
- Successful delivery as Architect for at least 2 Insurance Sector CRM implementations with B2B or B2C digital transformations
- Must have Vlocity CPQ experience
- Experience on Salesforce Integration, APEX Classes, Lightning Components.
- Ability to conduct design reviews.
- A proven track record of successful delivery on customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations
- Excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a technical presentation
Desirable Certifications / Qualifications :
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder
- Certified Vlocity Platform Developer
- Certified Salesforce Technical Architect (Preferred)