- 3+ years of development experience with Salesforce Sales/Service
- Minimum 1.5+ year of experience with Vlocity platform development.
- Experience with Salesforce Platform App Builder, Visual Force and Apex
- Hands on experience with Omni Script, Vlocity Card UI framework, Data raptor for building various advance layouts, user interface, portals and guided process.
- Good understanding of key processes in Insurance industry-specific CRM solutions (e.g. Quote to Bind, FNOL, Claims, Renewals, etc.).
- Good understanding of Vlocity data model.
- Experience with system integrations involving Salesforce.com web services (JSON, SOAP), REST, XML, as well as Vlocity Integration Procedure.
- Must have 1.5+ Years of implementation experience on Vlocity.
- 2+ years’ experience of working using Agile development techniques
- Successful delivery as Vlocity Developer for at least 1 Insurance Sector CRM implementation with B2B or B2C digital transformation
- Must have Vlocity CPQ experience
- Experience on Salesforce Integration, APEX Classes, Lightning Components.
- A proven track record of successful delivery on customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations
- Excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a discussion to articulate a functional requirement or technical solution
Desirable Certifications / Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder
- Certified Vlocity Platform Developer